4 Nights/5 Days
There are various other temples dedicated to lord shiva – Alkeshwar Mahadev, Nageshwar Mahadev, Ghashiya Mahadev.
- Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft)
- Kolhoi Glacier, situated up the Lidder Valley, just below Kolhoi Peak is currently a hanging glacier. It is accessible from Pahalgam via Aru and is known to have extended for at least 35 kilometres (22 mi).
- Betaab Valley is a valley located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from a Bollywood movie Betaab that was shot here.
- Maharani Temple (commonly known as Shiv Temple of Gulmarg) was built by a Hindu ruler Maharaja Hari Singh for his wife Maharani The temple is dedicated to Shiva and Parvati. This temple is situated on a slight hill top with greenery. This temple is visible from all corners of Gulmarg.
- The St Mary’s Church is located in the valley of Shepherds in Gulmarg. It was built in 1902, during the period of British rule, and was constructed in a British style. Made of grey brick with a green roof and decorated wooden interior walls, it has been described as a “Victorian architectural wonder”.
- Gulmarg Gondola is one of the highest in the world reaching 3,979 metres. The two-stage ropeway ferries about 600 people per hour between Gulmarg and a shoulder of nearby Apharwat Peak(4,200 metres (13,800 ft)). A chair lift system connects Kongdoori with Mary’s shoulder for taking skiers to higher altitude.
Accomodation ; Accommodation in Hotel grand m.s (www.grandms.in )or hotel samci rivera (www.hotelsamciriviera.com )for 2 nights
Accommodation in hotel Lidder spring in pahalgam for 1 night
Accommodation – 01 Night in Deluxe Houseboat (shangloo group of houseboats )
Meals on map basis ( dinner & breakfast)
Transportation – Entire round trip journey by a non-air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera/ innova/ or similar(a/c on demand). Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
TOTAL COST PER PERSON @ 6800
Things To Do :
- Shikara ride
- Gondolo Cable Car ride
- Pony ride excursions
- River Rfting